Stefani was quoted in the The Hudson Independent on helping children cope with the Newtown tragedies.
Published in Keeshond World Magazine, Stefani's article "What My Puppy Taught Me" tells the ups and downs of adjusting to a new puppy (scroll to page 92)
Stefani has written a series of parenting articles which appeared in The Scarsdale Inquirer, The Westport Minuteman, and Suburban Parenting News.
In office, on-site, and phone sessions available
INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY COUNSELING
- Specializing in Parenting Children with Special Needs as well as Typically Developing Children
- Play Therapy
- Parent Coaching
- Support Groups
- Overcoming Fear of
- Pet Loss and Bereavement Counseling
- Classroom Programs Promoting the Human
- Pet Care Programs for Classroom and Scout Groups
- Teacher Workshops
- Exploration of Pet-Readiness for Families
Facebook - Stefani M Cohen LCSW
LinkedIn - Stefani (Malkin) Cohen
"I love helping people with my gentle nature and special smile!"